I'm usually writing blogs, lyrics and poems but I do have a few good stories in mind for movies.
Most of them are
dark, indie but very genuine comedies.
I have written the dialogues and created
some sort of random drafts.
BUT what I would need is a collaborator to
turn them into real scripts.
For more info you can always contact me.
Here's the summary of some drafts:
1 - INTO THE MOON
Two strangers ( the guy is a dreamer, a poet - the girl is the
opposite but they do attract) being stuck in a boring relationship wait
for their partners at a desert parking place near a wood.
As they both
learn about the fact that they'll have to wait a few more hours, they
start chatting and have this instant click they've never felt in their
They decide to spend the next hours together, meet an old
lady having been stuck in same kind of situation.
She recommends them to
follow their heart.
They both thought these were the most mindblowing
and most fascinating hours ever but in the end they decide to get back
to their normal lives but do make a promise to come back to the same
place in sixty years.
And then the final part of the movie would be a look back on how they lived with regrets...
2 - THE TOWERS
A young man thinks it's strange that too many people commit suicide
at the same place in a wood.
He decides to investigate it.
He finds out
all those people saw the same crazy psychiatrist.
On his way to the
truth he meets a lot of fascinating but deranged people messing with his
brain but eventually he finds out those dead people aren't really dead
but they're hiding somewhere....
3 - STACY'S BEST FRIEND
Two 35 yr women have been best friends since highschool.
One of them
became a succesful lawyer, perfect husband, perfect child,....the other
one is still single and has blown all her relationships so far.
compensate this, she's developped a relationship with her sex toys, she
even talks to them.
When she falls in love with a man, her best friend tries to do anything
to ruin it but then he actually leaves her to start a gay relationship
with her best friend's husband.
The perfect lady becomes a mental wreck,
she's losing her selfcontrol and it turns out that the perfect image
has just been a cover up for everything in her life
4 - SHRUNK, THE SHRINK
a parody on psychiatry, very flat characters, more like: a bunch of
sketches put together.
Friends having read this draft thought they were
reading a south park script.
It starts with greedy shrinks hiring nurses
to promote their hospital to people in the streets
5 - THE CULT
I still have to translate this one, but it's about a couple in their
thirties being tired of not being wealthy so they decide to pay for diet
supplement coaching courses.
They get fascinated with gurus and sell
almost everything they have to develop their own business.
promises turn out to be lies from manipulators and once they realize
it's all a big scam, it's too late.
When their daughter gets sick, they
stayed away from doctors because those guru types said they could offer
the perfect alternative.
6 - FEARLESS
A man has been obsessed with his soccer idol for fifteen years.
even decorated his studio with posters. He cannot be with another person,
his life is about his soccer idol.
One day his best female friend walks in and tells him his idol is single
She decides to dress him up like a blonde bimbo babe and no one
notices he's actually a man.
She found out where he hangs out and he (
dressed up like a lady) makes a move on his idol. The soccer player likes
him a lot, there's a click.
They plan a second date at a restaurant.
At a third date they go joggin the beach where his/her jogging pants tear and the soccer player thinks it's strange his date has so much hair on her legs. He does compliment him/her on his//her very beautiful legs.
Right before an important match, the fan looks up his idol in his private lounge where he reveals his secret. To the soccer player it doesn't matter whether he's a woman of man.
He has fallen in love with this person. What follows, is that the team finds out about their most popular player's relationship. Some bashing, violence,....
The ending should be a lesson in morality.
- ART - TUESDAY FACE
- ART - TUESDAY TOWER
- ART - DANCING TUESDAY
- ART - MONDAY HIGH
- ART: MONDAY FACE
- SUNDAY NIGHT ART PART TWO
- SUNDAY NIGHT ART
- ART ON SUNDAY - OUT OF HAND
- ART - MY ABSTRACT HAND
- ANOTHER PIECE OF ART ON SATURDAY
- ART ON SATURDAY
- ART ON FRIDAY NIGHT PART THREE
- ART ON FRIDAY NIGHT PART TWO
- ART ON FRIDAY NIGHT PART ONE
- A BIT MORE CREATIVITY ON FRIDAY
- ART - FRIDAY FACE
- ART - FRIDAY LOVE
- ANOTHER SHOT ON FRIDAY
- ART ON FRIDAY
- ANOTHER PIECE OF ART ON THURSDAY
- THURSDAY ART
- TUESDAY EVENING ART
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DON'T TURN AWAY
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DON'T TRY
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DON'T TRICK ME
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DON'T TAKE IT AWAY
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DON'T SAY YOU LOVE ME
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DON'T PUSH IT
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DON'T GIVE ME UP
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DON'T BREAK IT DOWN
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME ...
- Tuesday art
- Complementary Master Minds
- ART ON MONDAY
- Brand new art.....
- And yet another piece of art
- I wasn't finished, so here's another piece of art ...
- A piece of art to finish the weekend
- I need a coaching collaborator
- What poetry means to me....
- How to increase the length of your blog?
- Bullying is NEVER okay
- E-books - what an invention!!!!
- NEW PIECE OF ART
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DO YOU WANT ME
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DANCER IN THE SKY
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - DANCE WITH ME
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - COULD IT BE
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - COME BACK
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - CHASING AFTER YOU
- A brand new piece of "ABSTRACT" art
- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - CAN I TAKE YOU OUT
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - BY YOUR SIDE
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - BUTTERFLY
- Bonduelle - canned perfection
- MY MOVIE IDEAS
- Poetry - LUCKY LOSER
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - NO WORRIES
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - BURN THE NIGHT AWAY
- Poetry - I COULD BE THE ONE
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - BIG TIME
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - BETTER MAN
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - BACK IN TIME
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - BABY I FOUND YOU
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - BABY DON'T LET GO
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - ASLEEP
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - A MIND OF MY OWN
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - ANGEL
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - ANGEL FOR THE NIGHT
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - A LITTLE MAGIC
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - A HIGHER PLACE
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - A MILLION MILES
- Poetry: SKY
- New drawings - Just check them out.
- My Kitchen experiences - PART FOURTEEN - Omelet-zu...
- My Kitchen experiences - PART THIRTEEN - Omelet-zu...
- QUAKER - my favorite oatmeal brand!!!!!
- STEF IN THE KITCHEN https://plus.google.com/u/0/...
- My blog on blogging...I'm a writer, a cook, a movi...
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - MILES AWAY FROM VENUS
- Poetry - Lyrics for music - HURRICANE
- My Kitchen experiences - PART TWELVE - Sweet potat...
- My Kitchen experiences - PART ELEVEN - Cranberry b...
- My Kitchen experiences PART TEN - MASHED POTATOES,...
- My Kitchen experiences PART NINE - HOT TOMATO SPRE...
- My Kitchen experiences PART EIGHT - Ricotta-parmes...
- My Kitchen experiences - PART SEVEN - Tomato-oatme...
- JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK
- My Kitchen experiences - PART SIX - Grilled hallou...
- My Kitchen experiences PART FIVE - zucchini fries ...
- My outsider art
- My Kitchen experiences - PART FOUR - chickpea sala...
- My Kitchen experiences PART THREE - Homemade sundr...
- My Kitchen experiences - PART TWO - Easy summer sa...
- My Kitchen experiences - PART ONE - onion tomato m...
- World, hold on. I'm your new blogger and be a...
- ▼ maart (97)