dinsdag 10 maart 2015

My Kitchen experiences - PART ELEVEN - Cranberry banana oatmeal bread with nuts and broken flax seeds

After some great response on my tomato-oatmeal bread, I re-invented myself ( once again).

I'd never leave out the oatmeal when baking but this time I added some sweet flavours.

My first thoughts were banana and cranberries. In my head they were a perfect match.


By adding some almonds and a handful of broken flax seeds, nothing could go wrong, but there's always some suspense.

In this case: 50 long minutes before a piece of heaven landed on my plate.


Try it yourself, those taste buds will forever be grateful.





Alright, I owe you the recipe:

- 300 grams of oatmeal ( the quaker brand is always a great choice)
- 200 ml of soya milk
- 100 grams of cranberries
- 1 big banana
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of coconut blossom sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handful of almonds
- 2 tablespoons of broken flax seed
- 1 sheet of baking paper
- 1 cake pan
- 1 kitchen machine


STEP ONE:

Blend 200 grams of the oatmeal flakes into a homogeneous mass. Use a kitchen machine.


STEP TWO

Add the other 100 grams of oatmeal and all other ingredients to the blended mass and mix with a wooden spoon.









STEP THREE

Put a sheet of baking paper into a cake pan and add the oatmeal preparation.


STEP FOUR

Put the cakepan into the oven at 180 degrees for 50 minutes.






STEP FIVE

Enjoy the natural flavours of this wonderful bread.













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Blogarchief