zaterdag 7 maart 2015

My Kitchen experiences - PART SEVEN - Tomato-oatmeal bread with nuts and broken flax seeds

Oatmeal, a fountain of youth!

So many health benefits.

It's changed my life and gives me this positive energy boost I never had on cereals.

First I had oatmeal with milk for breakfast.
But soon I discovered oatmeal could be the base of many other meals.

Exactly what I need to provide you with my next recipe.

You need:

- 300 grams of oatmeal ( the quaker brand is always a great choice)
- 200 ml of soya milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of coconut blossom sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handful of nuts ( I chose almonds and walnuts)
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons of broken flax seed
- 1 sheet of baking paper
- 1 cake pan
- 1 kitchen machine










STEP ONE:


Blend 200 grams of the oatmeal flakes into a homogeneous mass using a kitchen machine






STEP TWO

Add the other 100 grams of oatmeal and all other ingredients to the blended mass and mix with a wooden spoon.


STEP THREE

Put a sheet of baking paper into a cake pan and add the oatmeal preparation.


STEP FOUR

Top the solution with some extra pumpkin seeds






STEP FIVE

Put the cakepan into the oven at 180 degrees for 50 minutes.


STEP SIX

Enjoy your meal.






The tomatoes added give this bread a mediterranean touch.

Drenching a slice of this bread in olive oil makes you feel the
sun, even when it snows.



PS: don't forget to join my google + community:  Stef in the kitchen

Facebook page: Stef on a journey







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Blogarchief